Oligo HTCS Systems
Introducing the first fully-automated systems for oligonucleotide LC/MS!
|The Oligo HTCS family of instruments are the only LC/MS systems designed to automate every aspect of oligonucleotide mass spectral analysis. The HTCS takes care of sample injection, desalting, detection, as well as data processing and reporting. With a sample throughput of up to 3000 samples/24 hrs, no LC/MS system on the planet is as productive as the Oligo HTCS. The HTCS allows you to characterize long (>120mers) or fragile oligos that are not amenable to MALDI-ToF. In fact, the HTCS is the only fully-automated MS system which can effectively QC oligos to be used in longmer DNA microarrays. Just as easily, the HTCS can also perform detailed LC/UV/MS profiling on your high-value oligos to give you full information about impurities, degradants, and failure products. Our ProMass software ties it all together, allowing you to process and communicate your results effortlessly.|
- Oligonucleotide manufacturing quality control
- Diagnostic oligonucleotides
- Oligo therapeutics
- RNA and RNAi
|96-well plate view and mass spectrum of a 120-mer oligo acquired with the Oligo HTCS systemMass = 37031 Da
Mass Error = 0.6 Da
A choice of system configurations is available. Simply choose an appropriate system that is matched to your throughput, applications, and budget requirements.
- The standard Oligo HTCS system is truly a unique system for oligonucleotide analysis. The system will analyze 1500 samples/24 hrs in high-throughput mode, but has the flexibility to be automatically switched from high-throughput to detailed LC/MS profiling mode from within a sample list run. The HTCS is also fully upgradeable to our HTCS Twin system when you need more throughput.
- The Oligo HTCS Twin is designed for those who need the highest possible throughput and highest quality in oligonucleotide mass analysis. The Twin system employs a dual-arm autosampler to achieve a throughput of 3000 samples/24 hrs in mass confirmation mode.
- The Oligo HTCS Ultra is our newest system, which employs the latest linear ion trap technology. With the unparalleled sensitivity of the HTCS Ultra, your most difficult oligo samples are handled with ease – available with either our standard (1500 samples/day) or dual-arm (3000 samples/day) autosampling configuration.
Features & Benefits
All of our Oligo HTCS systems offer the following:
- Analyze oligos from n=1 to n>120 bases in length
- Analyze oligos that are difficult or impossible to analyze by MALDI-ToF, including long oligos (>50 bases), oligos with labile chemical moieties (e.g., BHQ’s), poly-T’s, hairpin oligos, etc.
- Perfect for the QC of long oligos to be used in DNA microarrays or other applications
- Analyzes both DNA and RNA oligos, particularly useful for QC of expensive siRNA oligos, including duplex oligos containing high salt concentrations
- Routine mass accuracy of 0.01% (1 Da in 10 kDa) across entire mass range of oligos analyzed
- Automated analysis includes built-in desalting for each oligo analyzed
- Analysis throughput 1500 samples/24 hrs (3000 samples/24 hrs with Twin configuration)
- Less expensive to operate (per sample) than high-throughput chip-based MALDI-ToF systems
- Detailed profiling mode provides full information about impurities, failure sequences, and degradants
- ProMass software package provides “single-click” automated data processing of entire sample lists
- Web-based results summary including color-coded sample browser viewable from any web-browser
- Excel-based sample list import and results summary
What’s Included with the Oligo HTCS System
The Oligo HTCS includes everything you need to characterize your oligos using either high-throughput or detailed LC/MS methods. We install the system, provide detailed training for your users, and guarantee your success with the application. As part of the package, we provide ready-to-run methods for both high-throughput analysis and detailed LC/UV/MS profiling of oligos. Our standard Oligo HTCS package includes:
- LCQ Fleet LC/MS system from Thermo Scientific
- Michrom Paradigm MS4 Multi-dimensional biocompatible HPLC system and UV detector
- LEAP PAL autosampler, with biocompatible PAEK injector valve and your choice of 6×96 deep well or 12×96 shallow well sample cooling compartment standard
- Novatia ProMass oligonucleotide data processing software package
- Instrument methods for on-line desalting using dual trap column desalting platform for maximum throughput (1500 samples/24 hrs)
- Instrument methods for detailed LC/MS profiling analysis
- Oligo HTCS applications pack, includes a supply of analytical and desalting columns, buffer conditions, and method files
- Installation, training, system documentation, and full application support including a one year warranty
- Fully configurable to suit your analysis and budget requirements, including configurations for users with existing Thermo LC/MS systems
Info & News
- Check out our TIDES 2007 poster
- Download the Oligo HTCS brochure
- Oligo HTCS Frequently Asked Questions
- IDT to use the Oligo HTCS for longmer oligo QC
- High-Throughput Analysis of Oligonucleotides using Automated Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry, presented at ASMS 2003
- See our article in American Biotechnology Laboratory
- Sigma-Genosys acquires Oligo HTCS system
- Contact us for more information