MS BioMolecule Pricing
Standard pricing for biomolecule mass spectral analysis
- On-line desalting, flow injection (FIA) electrospray ionization (ESI) with web-based ProMass reporting of results – lowest cost option for MW confirmation
- Individual samples in tubes: $75 per sample
- Full 96-well plate: $1200 per plate
- Partial plate: $480 + $7.5 * number of samples
- LC/UV/MS oligo profiling services – best for detailed impurity profiling applications, includes ProMass web-based report
- Individual samples in tubes, with 20 minute LC gradient: $250 per sample
- Individual samples in tubes, with 5 minute LC gradient: $150 per sample
- Full 96-well plate, 5 minute LC gradient: $3000 per plate
- Partial 96-well plate, 5 minute LC gradient: $480 + $26.25 * number of samples
Submit a sample for analysis: Online Sample Submission Form
- High resolution / accurate mass analysis (HRMS) – monoisotopic (exact mass) determination up to ~16,000 Da.
- Individual samples in tubes, flow injection desalting ESI: $150 per sample
- Individual samples in tubes, detailed LC/UV/MS exact mass profiling: $350 per sample
- PEGylated oligos, LC/UV/MS analysis: $350 per sample
- NTPs (nucleoside triphosphates), LC/UV/MS exact mass analysis: $350 per sample
- MS/MS oligo sequence confirmation for oligos up to 40 bases in length, includes exact mass determination: $800 per sample
- Oligo metabolite identification: including incubation in bio matrices (serum, plasma, etc.), sample extraction, and high-resolution accurate mass analysis to determine metabolites and the rate of disappearance of the parent compound: inquire
Contact us for additional volume or monthly pricing discounts. Typical turnaround is same or next day for most analyses. Guaranteed same day service is also available for an additional charge.
- Flow injection ESI for peptide MW confirmation with ProMass web-based report: $100 per sample (Note: not applicable to proteins, reasonably pure peptides only)
- Detailed LCMS profiling with ProMass web-based report: $250 per sample (Note: detailed LCMS required for all intact protein samples)
- Monoclonal Antibody (MAb) LCMS analysis is available for $250 per sample. Sample deglycosylation, and disulfide reduction can also be performed for analysis of the heavy and light chains for an additional charge. For the analysis of antibody conjugates, analysis of deglycosylated MAbs before and after conjugation is highly recommended.
- Detailed peptide mapping and/or protein identification: inquire