Oligonucleotide LC/MS Analysis Services
Characterization Of Oligonucleotides
Why should you consider Novatia and ESI/LC/MS for your oligonucleotide characterization? Novatia uses electrospray ionization liquid chromatography mass spectrometry (ESI/LC/MS) to characterize oligonucleotides. We can perform these analyses in a high-throughput mode to confirm the desired products from oligo synthesis reactions or in a more detailed mode using high resolution chromatographic separation. Most laboratories uses MALDI-ToF and/or gel electrophoresis to characterize oligos. Novatia has developed the Oligo HTCS automated LC/MS system, which provides a number of advantages relative to MALDI-ToF and other traditional methods for oligo characterization. Our methods are fast, cost-effective, and informative!
Features and Benefits of Novatia Oligo LC/MS Analysis Services:
- Excellent mass accuracy, typically ± 0.01% for our standard ESI/MS analysis
- Exact mass determination is also available with ppm-level (parts-per-million) accuracy on our LTQ-Orbitrap
- Mass resolution and accuracy much better than MALDI
- High quality results for larger (>50 base) oligonucleotides
- High throughput MW determination/confirmation
- “Soft” ionization allows analysis of DMT-on and other oligos with labile chemical moieties
- Detailed LC/UV/MS analysis for component profiling
- ProMass ESI spectral deconvolution technology
- Unique, easy-to-use, web-based results reports
- Very attractive pricing!
- Fast turnaround! Results are typically returned the same or next day on most analyses.
- We also specialize in protein LC/MS characterization.
- Download the oligonucleotide MS analysis brochure.
Oligonucleotide Sequence Confirmation
Novatia uses a unique approach that utilizes high resolution hybrid LTQ-Orbitrap mass spectrometry and novel deisotoping and charge deconvolution software for MS-based oligonucleotide sequencing. The approach allows us to confirm oligonucleotide sequences from their MS/MS fragmentation patterns.
PEGylated Oligonucleotide Analysis
Novatia also has an LC/MS method for analyzing oligonucleotides that have been modified with PEG.
- Click here for our standard pricing schedule.
- Contact us for more information about sample requirements and pricing.
- Download our oligonucleotide MS sample submission form.