- Have a small amount of an impurity, degradant, metabolite, or natural product that needs full structure characterization?
- Need general information on how to elucidate structures integrating MS and NMR?
- Want to be able to routinely, rapidly, and reliably deliver elucidated small molecule structures in your own company?
…relax: you came to the right place.
Novatia packages Mass Spectrometry (MS) and Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (NMR), two of the most powerful and complementary structure elucidation tools, into products and services that deliver detailed structure elucidation results quickly and at low cost.
Features of Structure Elucidation Services at Novatia:
- Rapid Structure Profilng using LC/UV/MS and Novatia’s MetLab Profiler software to quickly survey a sample and obtain molecular weight (MW), purity, and substructural information on all components in a sample.
- Targeted component isolation using Novatia’s SepNMR Sample Preparation System to assist in further detailed structure studies including ion mapping and NMR analysis.
- Detailed structure analysis using Novatia’s MSn ion mapping for rapid localization of modification of parent structures and/or High Sensitivity NMR Analysis to obtain full 1D and 2D homo and heteronuclear NMR data for detailed structural information to answer questions such as site of attachment/modification on about fifty micrograms of sample.
- Experienced MS and NMR scientists with over eighty years total of pharmaceutical industry experience.
For customers who prefer to keep their elucidation efforts in-house, Novatia offers their core structure elucidation technologies to allow anyone to achieve faster structure elucidation including SepNMR for trace NMR sample preparation and MetLab Profiler for rapid characterization of components in a mixture.
If you want more detail on how Novatia uses its tools to provide structure elucidation services, check out the metabolite structure elucidation case study.