- Have a small amount of an impurity, degradant, metabolite, or natural product that needs full structure characterization?
- Need general information on how to elucidate structures integrating MS, NMR, and organic chemistry expertise?
- Want to be able to routinely, rapidly, and reliably deliver elucidated small molecule structures in your own company?
…relax: you came to the right place.
Novatia utilizes Mass Spectrometry (MS) and Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (NMR) – the two most powerful and complementary structure elucidation tools available. Our integrated use of MS and NMR combined with expert organic chemistry knowledge allows us to deliver detailed structure elucidation results quickly and at reasonable cost.
Features of Structure Elucidation Services at Novatia:
- Rapid Structure Profilng using LC/UV/MSn to quickly survey a sample and obtain exact mass, purity, and substructural information on all components in a sample.
- Targeted component isolation using Novatia’s sample purification and isolation methods to assist in further detailed structure studies including ion mapping and NMR analysis.
- Detailed structure analysis using Novatia’s MSn ion mapping for rapid localization of modification of parent structures and/or High Sensitivity NMR Analysis to obtain full 1D and 2D homo and heteronuclear NMR data for detailed structural information to answer questions such as site of attachment/modification on as little as fifty micrograms of sample.
- Experienced MS and NMR scientists and organic chemists with many years of pharmaceutical industry experience.
If you want more detail on how Novatia uses its tools to provide structure elucidation services, check out the metabolite structure elucidation case study.
Contact us to get Novatia’s Structure Elucidation team working for you.
Example: NMR Characterization of Isolated Buspirone Metabolite
|NMR data showing that the site of attachment of the OH group in this buspirone metabolite is at either the 13 or 20 position.|