MS Small Molecule Pricing
Standard pricing for small molecule mass spectral analysis
Not sure if you need High Resolution or not? Click here
Standard Small Molecule Analysis
|Analysis||Price||Excel Sample Submission Sheet Code|
|Nominal Mass Flow Injection / Infusion||$75||MW_Confirmation|
|Nominal Mass LC/MS||$350 1st / $250 ≥ 2nd||LCMS|
|High Resolution Flow Injection/Infusion||$225 1st / $150 ≥ 2nd||HRMS|
|High Resolution LC/MS||$500 1st / $350 ≥ 2nd||HRMS_LCMS|
|High Resolution Flow Injection with Structural Confirmation||$500||HRMS_structure|
|High Resolution LC/MS with Structural Confirmation||$750||HRMS_LCMS_structure|
|Confirmation of an expected product, MW determination of major component(s), or overall purity assessment, includes analyst interpretation time|
Samples requiring APCI will incur an additional charge of $75.
Method Development/Custom Project
|Nominal Mass||Accurate Mass (HRMS)||Comments|
|LC/MS and LC/MS/MS||$350/hr||$350/hr||Analyst and instrument time|
Pricing policies effective 20-Mar-2020.
ROUTINE ANALYSIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Typical turnaround time is 1-5 business days for most analyses. Rush service moves your submission to the front of the instrument queue for 2X charge. Peptide mapping usually within one week. Nominal mass oligonucleotides and 1D NMR usually same day or next day. Large numbers of samples may take longer.
- Payment for services will be made by check, credit card, wire transfer or ACH. An approved purchase order (Net 30) or credit card details will be provided to Novatia upon submitting an analysis request: http://www.enovatia.com/novatia-sample-submission-form/ When paying by credit card, transactions will process at the time service is provided. Invoices are due and payable within the time noted on the invoice, measured from the date of the invoice.
- Work is NOT performed under regulated conditions (e.g. cGxP) and is “for information only.”
- Customer represents that submitted samples do not warrant exceptional handling or precautions (e.g., as with radioactive samples, controlled substances, highly potent or cytotoxic compounds, etc.) and that any available safety information (safety data sheet, occupational exposure level, control banding, etc.) will be relayed to Novatia prior to sample shipment.
- After analysis, customer will receive an email to view results on Novatia’s Secure Web Portal: Most MS results are ProMass HTML or ACD PDF report; NMR results include ACD PDF report and zip file of raw NMR data.
- If additional custom data interpretation/reporting is required (apart from what is explicitly included in Point 5), Novatia can provide a quote to the customer at our hourly rate of $350/hr.