MS Small Molecule Pricing
Standard pricing for small molecule mass spectral analysis
Small molecule methods may not be best for analytes with molecular weights > 1500 Da. Please contact us for recommendations on which method may be most suitable for your sample.
Not sure if you need High Resolution or not? Click here
For questions about our MS analysis, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Standard Small Molecule Analysis
|Analysis||Price Per Analysis||Description||Excel Sample Submission Sheet Code|
|Nominal Mass Flow Injection / Infusion||$125||Lowest-cost option for MW confirmation, nominal mass||MW_Confirmation_SmMol|
|Nominal Mass LC/MS||$400||Lower-cost option for impurity profiling||LCMS|
|Nominal Mass LC/MS of short oligonucleotides (<3 bases)||$300||Lower-cost option for impurity profiling of NTPs, mono/di nucleotides, or phosphoramidites||LCMS_TEAB|
|High Resolution Flow Injection/Infusion||$300||MW confirmation, Monoisotopic mass||HRMS_SmMol|
|High Resolution LC/MS||$500||Impurity profiling, Monoisotopic mass||HRMS_LCMS_SmMol|
|High Resolution LC/MS of short oligonucleotides (<3 bases)||$450||Impurity profiling of NTPs, mono/di nucleotides, or phosphoramidites||HRMS_LCMS_SmMol_TEAB|
|High Resolution Flow Injection with Structural Confirmation||$750||MS/MS data to confirm a single target species to a provided structure.||HRMS_structure|
|High Resolution LC/MS with Structural Confirmation||$1000||Impurity profiling of a sample and MS/MS data to confirm a single target species to a provided structure.||HRMS_LCMS_structure|
|Confirmation of an expected product, MW determination of major component(s), or overall purity assessment, includes analyst interpretation time|
|Additional Data Interpretation & Reporting||$400 / hr||MS and NMR analysis|
|Sample Return||$200 ambient / $300 dry ice||MS and NMR analysis|
|APCI||For pricing please contact us at MS@enovatia.com||MS Analysis only|
|Variable Temperature||$350 setup fee||NMR Analysis only|
|Extended Acquisition||$200/ hour|
Contact us at NMR@enovatia.com to request this service
|NMR Analysis only|
Pricing and policies effective 01-Oct-2022.
ROUTINE ANALYSIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Typical turnaround time is 1-5 business days for most analyses. Rush service moves your submission to the front of the instrument queue for 2X charge. Peptide mapping usually within one week. Nominal mass oligonucleotides and 1D NMR usually same day or next day. Large numbers of samples may take longer.
- Payment for services will be made by check, credit card, wire transfer or ACH. An approved purchase order (Net 30) or credit card details will be provided to Novatia upon submitting an analysis request: http://www.enovatia.com/novatia-sample-submission-form/ When paying by credit card, transactions will process at the time service is provided. Invoices are due and payable within the time noted on the invoice, measured from the date of the invoice.
- Work is NOT performed under regulated conditions (e.g. cGxP) and is “for information only.”
- Customer represents that submitted samples do not warrant exceptional handling or precautions (e.g., as with radioactive samples, controlled substances, highly potent or cytotoxic compounds, etc.) and that any available safety information (safety data sheet, occupational exposure level, control banding, etc.) will be relayed to Novatia prior to sample shipment.
- After analysis, customer will receive an email to view results on Novatia’s Secure Web Portal: Most MS results are ProMass HTML or ACD PDF report; NMR results include ACD PDF report and zip file of raw NMR data.
- If additional custom data interpretation/reporting is required (apart from what is explicitly included in Point 5), Novatia can provide a quote to the customer at our hourly rate of $400/hr.