NMR General Pricing
|Standard Analysis * (MW < 750 Dalton)|
• 1 mg for 1H, 19F & 31P
• > 50 mg13C
• > 5 mg 2D Experiments
|Excel Sample Submission Sheet Code||Experiment Description|
|1D Proton (1H)||$75||Proton||Standard 1H NMR (D1=6s, ns=32, acq.time = 5 min)|
|Proton Pro (Extended 1H)||$175||Proton_Pro||Extended 1H NMR (D1=6-60s, ns=32, acq.time ≤ 30 min)|
|1D Fluorine (19F)||$75||F_19||(D1=8s, ns=32, acq.time = 5 min)|
|1D Phosphorous (31P)||$75||P_31||(D1=8s, ns=32, acq.time = 5 min)|
|1D Carbon (13C)||$200||C_13||(D1=8s, ns=128, acq.time = 20 min)|
|1D Carbon (13C) DEPT||$200||C13_DEPT||(D1=2s, ns=128, acq.time = 20 min)|
|2D Package (1D Proton, 2D COSY, 2D HSQC & 2D HMBC)||$1250||STAN_1H_COSY_HSQC_HMBC|
|2D À la carte (2D COSY/TOCSY, 2D NOESY/ROESY, 2D HSQC &2D HMBC )||1.$250|
|1. COSY / TOCSY|
2. NOESY / ROESY
|1. (D1=2s, ns=4, acq.time = 20 min)
3. (D1=2s, ns=4, aqc.time = 45 min)
4. (D1=2s, ns=16, aqc.time = 110 min)
|* Extended analysis available on any experiment at additional $200/hr |
** Per analysis type
|cGMP qNMR (triplicate)||$2260||>75 mg of small molecule||Please click here for cGMP NMR information|
NMR Additional Services
|Data Interpretation & Reporting||$350 / hr|
|Sample Return||$200 ambient / $300 dry ice|
|Variable Temperature||$350 setup|
ROUTINE ANALYSIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Typical turnaround time is 1-5 business days for most analyses. Rush service moves your submission to the front of the instrument queue for 2X charge. Peptide mapping usually within one week. Nominal mass oligonucleotides and 1D NMR usually same day or next day. Large numbers of samples may take longer.
- Payment for services will be made by check, credit card, wire transfer or ACH. An approved purchase order (Net 30) or credit card details will be provided to Novatia upon submitting an analysis request: http://www.enovatia.com/novatia-sample-submission-form/ When paying by credit card, transactions will process at the time service is provided. Invoices are due and payable within the time noted on the invoice, measured from the date of the invoice.
- Work is NOT performed under regulated conditions (e.g. cGxP) and is “for information only.”
- Customer represents that submitted samples do not warrant exceptional handling or precautions (e.g., as with radioactive samples, controlled substances, highly potent or cytotoxic compounds, etc.) and that any available safety information (safety data sheet, occupational exposure level, control banding, etc.) will be relayed to Novatia prior to sample shipment.
- After analysis, customer will receive an email to view results on Novatia’s Secure Web Portal: Most MS results are ProMass HTML or ACD PDF report; NMR results include ACD PDF report and zip file of raw NMR data.
- If additional custom data interpretation/reporting is required (apart from what is explicitly included in Point 5), Novatia can provide a quote to the customer at our hourly rate of $350/hr.