ProMass Support Overview
Novatia is here to provide expert help for your ProMass inquiries. We are growing our ProMass Knowledge Base for common questions and offering a refined customer support experience with the roll out of most our most recent version of ProMass version 5.0 for Xcalibur.
1. What support is available for ProMass for Xcalibur users?
- ProMass for Xcalibur 4.0 and 5.0 users are entitled to a standard level ProMass of support, which is detailed below, under What is included?
- Technical support for ProMass for Xcalibur version 3.0 is limited to self-service only (knowledge base, on-line help files, etc.). Upgrade your copy of ProMass today to continue to receive updates and technical support!
2. Software Updates
- ProMass 5.0 customers are entitled to free maintenance updates during the lifespan of ProMass 5.x.
- Users of ProMass version 3.0 or 4.0 may purchase a license upgrade to ProMass 5.0 to access new features and stay current with technical support. The price of upgrading is much less than the cost of a full license.
3. ProMass Support – What is included?
Our standard level of ProMass support includes the following:
- Knowledge Base articles pertaining to commonly observed questions and solutions
- Access to the latest on-line help files
- Email support for questions about ProMass
- Help pages and video tutorials to guide the user through typical use scenarios
- Answers to your licensing questions
- Maintenance updates free of charge for currently supported versions
4. What if I need more help?
If you need more than the standard level of support, we can customize a technical support package for you, based on your needs. This will require a custom quote from us and may include one or more of the following:
- Remote support session to help set up Xcalibur processing
- Remote support session to assist the user with ProMass installation and setup
- Optimization of ProMass parameters for user specific data sets
- Detailed processing questions and assistance
- Customizing report templates
ProMass support DOES NOT include Novatia’s proprietary instrument methods, workflow setup, or other items which are included in our applications packages (e.g., Oligo HTCS systems).