- Sending samples? Check out our shipping tips for the smoothest process possible.
Show Mass Spec Help
Note: MW Confirmation refers to nominal mass only MS Sample Requirements
- Submit > 1 nmol if sending an oligonucleotide for oligo sequencing, or > 50 pico moles for all other oligo analyses. An ideal oligo submission for routine work would be at least 30 microliters of 5 micromolar sample
- Submit 50-100 ug (e.g. 1mg/mL x 50-100 uL) for MAb analysis. Tell us in the comments if the samples contain any detergent (Tween, TritonX, etc).
- Sample may be dry (specify grams or moles) or in solution (specify volume & concentration)
- Provide target molecular weight or putative oligonucleotide sequence (use IDT designation as specified at IDT Oligo Nomenclature) including sequence modifications if available
- If submitting a small molecule, please indicate the structure and/or functional groups, a solvent, and any other important information in the Comments field of the Excel sheet
- Please send well-plate submissions either on dry ice, or dried-down to prevent cross-contamination or loss of samples, etc.
- Please specify the plate position for each sample when filling out the excel sheet
MS Analysis Time:
- Oligonucleotide MW Confirmation usually within 1 business day of sample receipt
- Purity Profile usually within 2 business days of sample receipt
- High Resolution data usually within 1-5 business days of sample receipt
- Web-based ProMass report available at our secure data server
Show NMR Help
NMR Sample Requirements:
- 1D Standard Analysis: >1 mg
- 1D Standard 13C Analysis: >50 mg
- 2D Standard Analysis: >10 mg
NMR Analysis Time:
- Analysis results usually within 5 business days of sample receipt
- Standard PDF Plots with peak list and integration
- Raw data available upon request
NMR Experiment Key:
- Proton = Hydrogen
- F_19 = Fluorine
- P_31 = Phosphorus
- C_13 = Carbon
- C_13_DEPT = DEPT Carbon
- STAN_1H_COSY_HSQC_HMBC = 2D analysis including 1D proton, COSY, HSQC, and HMBC
- For cGMP NMR, please contact us prior to submitting samples. Samples received for cGMP analysis without the appropriate paperwork will be returned to the customer.