ProMass Order Form
ProMass for MassLynx (Waters)
For new ProMass for MassLynx orders, please contact your local Waters sales representative. Existing users of ProMass for MassLynx 2.0 may upgrade to 3.0 using the order form on this page. Click here to go to our ProMass Quotes page for an upgrade quote.
ProMass for Shimadzu
Please contact your local Shimadzu sales representative.
ProMass for Xcalibur (Thermo) or ProMass for SCIEX
For a Quote
Click here to go to our ProMass Quotes page. From there, you can view and download a quotation for your desired version of ProMass.
Complete the information on this form and click the “Place Order” button at the bottom of the page. You will be presented with a page that summarizes your request and receive a confirmation email with your purchase details.
Want to try out the Standard version of ProMass online? Check out ProMass for the Web.
- Below, you will see a series of options. For each row, click the option which is most appropriate for you.
- Start by selecting the geographic region of your purchase. If you are shipping to a location outside of the United States, you should select “International.”
- Choose between ProMass for Xcalibur, ProMass for SCIEX, or ProMass for MassLynx.
- If you chose ProMass for Xcalibur, select whether you would like to purchase a brand-new copy of ProMass, or upgrade from an older version to the most current one.
- If you choose ProMass for MassLynx, you may only choose to upgrade your existing product. If you do not currently have a copy of ProMass for MassLynx, please contact Waters Corp. to purchase.
- If you are purchasing ProMass, you can select your preferred quantity as either a Single Copy (1), or a Twin Pak (2 copies at a discounted rate) of the software.
- Decide if you need Standard ProMass, or ProMass HR. For more help with this, click on “Which version of ProMass should I get??”
- If you are upgrading an older version of ProMass to a new one, you’ll need to enter the Key id for the ProMass you currently own. This is a numerical code, printed on the face of your ProMass USB license key (dongle). Type this code into the “Key id” field using only numbers (i.e. no spaces, no hyphens, etc).
- All that’s left is your contact and billing information. Please note that you will need to upload your purchase order before submitting this form.
- Complete the appropriate shipping information.
- Now simpy click “Place Order.” If there are any issues with the form, the page will flag problem fields in red. Otherwise, relax and wait for Novatia to send your copy of ProMass!
The standard version of ProMass is appropriate for quadrupole and ion trap mass spectrometry data. ProMass HR includes all features of standard ProMass with the addition of the complete Positive Probability (PPL) toolset which includes ReSpect deisotoping, charge deconvolution and peak deconvolution. ProMass HR is most applicable to high resolution MS data from orbitraps and QToFs. ProMass HR can also be used on low resolution data such as ion traps to improve the resolution of the deconvoluted mass spectra.