ProMass Upgrade and Purchase
Complete the information on this form and click the submit button at the bottom of the page. You will be presented with a page that summarizes your request and receive a confirmation email.
Want to try out the Standard version of ProMass online? Check out ProMass for the Web.
- Below, you will see a series of bubbles, some filled in and some empty. For each row, select whichever bubble is most appropriate for you.
- Start by selecting the geographic region of your purchase. If you are outside of the United States, you should select “International.”
- Select whether you would like to purchase a brand-new copy of ProMass, or upgrade from an older version (2.x) to the most current one (3.0).
- If you are purchasing ProMass, you can select your preferred quantity as either a Single Copy (1), or a Twin Pak (2 copies at a discounted rate) of the software.
- Decide if you need standard ProMass, or ProMass HR. For more help with this, click on “Which version of ProMass should I get?”
- After selecting your version of ProMass, you will be able to download a version-specific quotation. Just click on the blue wording below your selected version of ProMass to download it.
- If you are upgrading an older version of ProMass to a new one, you’ll need to send us the CD Barcode for the ProMass you currently own. This is a 12-digit code, printed on the back side of the original ProMass CD case. Type this code into the “CD Barcode” field with the format “XXXX-XXXX-XXXX”
- All that’s left is your contact and billing information. Please note that you will need to upload your purchase order before submitting this form.
- Complete the appropriate shipping information.
- Now simpy click “Submit.” If there are any issues with the form, the page should let you know there is a problem so you may fix it and re-submit. Otherwise, relax and wait for Novatia to send your copy of ProMass!
You should order Standard ProMass UNLESS you are:
- Using an Orbitrap mass analyzer and/or
- Running high molecular weight samples
Then you should strongly consider getting ProMass HR. Using ProMass standard to process high MW or high resolution Orbitrap data would be doing your data, your instrument, and yourself a disservice!